My Priorities for Kanata North are Your Priorities
I am Your Neighbour and I am Your Champion
Whether you grew up in Kanata North like I did or moved here to raise your family, our community is special because we believe in putting people first. Now with my wife Danielle, raising our daughter Sophia here, I want to make sure our community remains a place focused on people. You’ve told me what’s important at every door I have visited. That’s why together I believe we must:
- Improve our quality of life by making sure your money stays in your pocket by controlling city spending and taxes while growing the local economy,
- Ease congestion for local traffic by making Kanata the next stop for LRT expansion,
- Safe roads for our children and seniors,
- Make Kanata North a more connected walkable and liveable community by enhancing our greenspace and parks and recreation facilities,
- Champion Kanata North as a destination for top quality technology jobs and reverse the trend of recent job losses.
As your next City Councillor, you will see and hear me champion the things we value here in Kanata North. I’ll also represent your interests across Ottawa around the City Council table.
I ask for your support to go to work for you here in Kanata North and across our City.